[Koha] overdue charges

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at lib.co.san-benito.ca.us
Wed Jun 8 04:25:36 NZST 2011

Hi Rachel,

Make sure that finesMode under Fines Policy and Circulation within System Preferences are set to Calculate and charge.  I think too that a cronjob will have to be created in order for the system to run the fine script(s).

Hope that helps,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library