[Koha] Self check-out and Message 4

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jun 6 20:16:12 NZST 2011

schwitzd wrote:
> I configured a self check-out station, when I try to check-out one item
> appear this message "You cannot renew this item again. please see a member
> of the library staff."
>
> If I press return this items and the the check-out again is working...
> Can you please explain me why I have this message?
>
> I want only retour the book not renew my reservation.

What does retour mean?  It sounds like you are checking out a book
that you have already checked out, which is a renewal of the
check-out.

The number of renewals allowed is set in the circulation rules
described in the manual at
http://koha-community.org/documentation/3-4-manual-en/?ch=x4453#circfinerules

Hope that helps,
http://koha-community.org supporter, web and LMS developer, statistician.