[Koha] overdue notices

Caitlin McGurk mcgurk at cartoonstudies.org
Fri Jun 3 06:24:18 NZST 2011

I'm using version 3.2... Magnus- where do I find the messaging queue?

In each patrons account, it shows that the notices about check ins/outs have
been sent, but there's nothing listed at all about overdue books. I set up
the overdue notice/status triggers correctly in Tools as far as I can tell,
and they should be sent to each patrons primary email.

-CM