[Koha] Help with report - again!

Hal Bright HBright at farmingtonlibraries.org
Fri Jun 3 02:57:52 NZST 2011

I use biblio.copyrightdate in SQL

This is a modifed Super Weeder from the blog.  It's great in a downloadable Excel report!

SELECT CONCAT( '<a href=\"/cgi-bin/koha/cataloguing/additem.pl?biblionumber=',biblio.biblionumber,
  '\">',items.barcode,'</a>' ) AS 'Barcode',items.barcode,items.itemcallnumber,biblio.title,biblio.author,biblio.copyrightdate AS
  'Copyright',items.dateaccessioned AS
  'Accessioned',items.itype,items.issues,items.itemnumber,items.renewals,(IFNULL(items.issues,0)+IFNULL(items.renewals,0)) AS
Total_Circ,items.datelastborrowed,items.itemlost,items.onloan,items.damaged,items.itemnotes,items.holdingbranch
  FROM items
  LEFT JOIN biblioitems ON (items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber) LEFT JOIN biblio ON
  (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)
  WHERE items.holdingbranch='FARMINGTON'
ORDER BY items.itemcallnumber

Use these parameters in the WHERE (in red) conneced with AND

items.holdingbranch='FARMINGTON'
items.itemcallnumber LIKE 'FAST %'
items.itype='BOOK'
items.ccode='ADULT'