[Koha] Data Migration from Excel to Koha

Somasekhar Rao K raosoma at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 01:01:57 NZST 2011

Hi Vimal,

Thanks. Can you please help me with the following?

1. May I know how to make sure the books imported use MARC Books frame work
and not MARC default frame work. Today when I import it uses MARC default
framework.

2. Call number: How to fill this in your excel sheet? 853 NEH and 823 TWA?

Am I missing some where?

Thanks in advance,
Somasekhar Rao K