[Koha] Kohacon : We would love to hear your ideas and achievements

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Wed Jun 1 19:48:56 NZST 2011

Hi All,

We would like you to share your knowledge, expertise and experience with us
at Kohacon11 at VPM, Thane, India from 31st October 2011 to 2nd November
2011.  Please send in your presentations. For your information please see
the call for papers reproduced below..
 Call for Papers

The 2011 Koha Conference committee is requesting proposals for papers and
presentations.  Presentations should cover topics of interest to current and
future users of Koha.  The conference is expected to have a wide variety of
attendees, including

   - Library administrators
   - Librarians
   - Programmers and system administrators

Presentations should be approximately 45 minutes in length and allow time
for questions.  Presenters can expect to have Interest access and a computer
projector for slides and, if necessary, a laptop computer with standard
presentation software.

When submitting your proposal, please include

   - The name and institutional affiliation of each presenter
   - Contact information, particularly email address
   - The target audience for your presentation (e.g. introductory,
   technical, administrative, etc.)
   - The proposed title of your presentation
   - A brief description suitable for publishing in the conference program.
    Descriptions should be no longer than 250 words.

Author Guidelines

The process for submission is Abstract followed by proposal (2 rounds of
review required; first for abstract, second for proposal)

Please try to submit your papers as early as possible. *The deadline
forsubmissions is 15th August 2011.
*

Start here to submit a paper to this conference.
STEP ONE OF THE SUBMISSION
PROCESS<http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs/index.php/k/k11/author/submit?requiresAuthor=1>
 (
http://kohacon11.vpmthane.org/ocs/index.php/k/k11/author/submit?requiresAuthor=1)

Please feel free to contact me for any assistance, queries, offers of help,
sponsorship, comments etc. My contact information is given below.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2