[Koha] Quick Consensus

Paul Poulain paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Jul 28 21:31:16 NZST 2011

Le 27/07/2011 20:39, Lee Phillips a écrit :
> Hello all,
> Looking at a public computer management system- choices are Envisionware
> or Pharos. We run Koha and Unbuntu. Thoughts on best match and best
> support/service?
> Lee in Butte, Montana
Hi Lee,

Here in France, BibLibre is parterning with aesis-conseil, a company
that has developped an OpenSource public computer management system.
I don't know if they work in english though.

Just FYI, i've cced them

HTH

(Aesis = I met Lee at KohaCon09 and 10, she's an awesome librarian ;-) )

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com