[Koha] Quick Consensus

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at lib.co.san-benito.ca.us
Thu Jul 28 07:20:38 NZST 2011

Dear Lee,

There is also Cassie(and Spot if have wireless and want to authenticate) available from Librarica.  Envisionware manages thousands of management systems, customer service is okay and the product itself is okay as well. You can have them install it or you can self install at no cost except for the purchase price(s) of course.  Pharos is good for really big libraries/systems and academic libraries.  I think any of the choices will work with Koha through a SIP interface, it probably should make no difference what you run Koha on.  Hope that helps.

Respectfully,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library