[Koha] Collections

nreese nicholas.reese at ffa.int
Wed Jul 27 13:24:34 NZST 2011

Robin,

Thanks for your reply.

I go to Authorised Values but there is nothing there for CCODE. I have seen
the post that said to add it if it is not there – but that messes with my
database frame of mind – how do you also then delete CCODE values – surely
there must be something there if there is already data present for CCODE?

Regards,

Nick

Nicholas Reese
FFA Systems Analyst
Pacific Islands Forum Fisheries Agency
P.O.Box 629
HONIARA, Solomon Islands
Ph:   +677 21124 ext. 272
FAX: +677 23995/20092
MOB: +677 7425263
Email: nicholas.reese at ffa.int <nicholas.reese at ffa.int>
Website: http//www.ffa.int
*Mission**: **To support and enable our members to achieve sustainable
fisheries and the highest levels of social and economic benefits in harmony
with the broader environment.**
**Members: Australia, Cook Islands, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji,
Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New
Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tokelau, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu**
**P** **Save a tree and love your planet - don't print this email!*