[Koha] Using Barcode with koha

Mahesh T Pai paivakil at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 18:47:05 NZST 2011

Prajeesh <prajeeshb77 at gmail.com> writes:

 > Anyone is using KOHA with barcode.
 > Is it possible. Any additional software needed.
 > Tell me the experience. Any problems occured during the implementation.

Have you contacted the CUSAT library? They use Koha.

The NUALS too uses Koha, but that is yet to go online - they are
currently in the process of shifting their campus, (from Kaloor to near
HMT) and will be go online using Koha. NUALS uses barcode. I had done the
installation for them, and frankly, was shocked to see that they use
barcodes. I was expecting couple of days struggle to get the scanner and
whatever working. Too bad ... times are changing. :-D

No, I do not provide commercial support for Koha.

--
Mahesh T. Pai   ||
The next best thing to knowing something is to know where to find it.