[Koha] searching troubles ...

Ernie Penner erniepenner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 08:24:54 NZST 2011

I have the following Cron Jobs scheduled:

/koha-3.2.5/misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -w (scheduled every 2-3
minutes)

/koha-3.2.5/misc/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -r -a (scheduled every
15 minutes)

With these cron jobs running the library staff is not able to search any of
their entries.

I find koha-conf.xml in the following 2 locations:

/koha-3.2.5/etc/koha-conf.xml

/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml

I also find rebuild_zebra.pl in 2 locations:

/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl

/koha-3.2.5/misc/migratin_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl

To which ones do I need to export the following:

export PERL5LIB=/path/to/your/koha/

export KOHA_CONF=/path/to/your/koha-conf.xml

I have read that having two of each of these files could be my problem.
Which needs to be deleted?  How do I know to which one the databased is
using?  If I delete the wrong one what kind of problems would I be facing?

Bottom line I want to restore the library's search capabilities.

Cheers,

Ernie