[Koha] Installation problem

abdulllatef ibnsaadiah at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:20:54 NZST 2011

Hi guys!

I'm Abdullatef. I'm installing KOHA 3.4.02 following the same instruction on
the wiki and I'm stuck at:
           7 - Create MySQL Database and grant all privileges to the koha
database to the specified user

                 # mysqladmin -uroot -ppassword create kohadata
it stated here:

mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
error: 'Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)'

Please help.
Abdullatef
Al-Madinah International University