[Koha] Mail from koha

Somasekhar Rao K raosoma at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 18:59:40 NZST 2011

Hi,

Require help in configuring the mail on Koha.

I wanted to use email of Google apps. For this I have configured google apps
for my domain.

1. Let us assume the domain name is abc.com

MX records were created as per Google apps for abc.com. And the mail address
is admin at abc.com
I can send mails and receive mails from different mail ids. The mail concept
is working.

2. I am trying to configure in Koha. Configured KohaAdminEmailAddress to
admin at abc.com in System preferences.

3. In Sendmail.pm, I have configured it as follows.

'smtp'    => [ qw( abc.com ) ],

and enabled 0 */1 * * * perl /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/
process_message_queue.pl in crontab.

4. I am still unable to send mails from Koha.

Can you please tell me what I am missing.

Thanks,
Somasekhar Rao K