[Koha] Automatic patron card number assignment

Marty ontariowolf64 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 14:27:36 NZST 2011

Hi all,

We seem to have a rather annoying problem at the moment; our patron card numbers are set up to be automatically assigned, so if the last new patron was, say 8002, the next one would automatically be 8003 and so on.
Now, after we upgraded to 3.04 it seems not to do that anymore. The switch in administration is set to "do" automatically assign cardnumbers. Is there something else I should look into or we have missed?

Thanks,

Marty