[Koha] 3.4.x String Freeze and Roadmap Update

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Fri Jul 15 13:28:07 NZST 2011

Hi all,

My apologies for my low profile of late. My job schedule has kept
me mostly away from my office and off the computer of late.

In spite of this, the monthly 3.4.x release is on schedule. As of 0000
UTC 15 July 2011, 3.4.x is in a string freeze. 22 July 2011 will be
the date of the 3.4.3 release. At this point the only patches that
touch strings which will be accepted are blocker and security fixes.
Non-string patches will still be applied up to the date of the
release.

3.4.x will thaw immediately following the 3.4.3 release.

Kind Regards,
Chris Nighswonger
Release Maintainer Koha 3.2.x/3.4.x