[Koha] Koha Support Provider in the Arabic Countries

massoud alshareef massoud at kwareict.com
Tue Jul 12 18:32:54 NZST 2011

Hello,

Thank you for adding KnowledgeWare Technologies Est. to Koha's certified
support companies list. Kware is the agent behind Arabic Koha localization
and support in the middle east, and soon to be announced Arabic Koha
community <http://koha.maktabat-online.org/>. Our current officially
announced Library customers using Arabic Koha are: AlShafallah Center for
Children with Special Needs (http://alshafallah.maktabat-online.net/) in
Qatar and AlMajma University (http://mu.maktabat-online.net/) in Riyadh
Saudi Arabia.

Thanks,
Massoud M. AlShareef,

                      The world of achievement has always belonged to the
optimist!

KnowledgeWare Technologies
(P.O. Box 230-312)
Riyadh 11321, Saudi Arabia
Cel: +966 505 307 267
massoud at kwareict.com

 *KnowledgeWare Technologies Est.*
 *Contact:*
 Massoud AlShareef,  *Home Phone*:  *+966 505 307 267*
Abdulaslam Yousef, *Home Phone*:  +20113623398
Akram Fiadh, *Home Phone*:  +20105029680

 *Email:*

massoud at kwareict.com

ayousef at kwareict.com

*Website:* http://kwareict.drupalgardens.com/content/koha
http://kwareict.maktabat-online.org/en    (in progress)
 KnowledgeWare is a Pan Arab OSS solutions provider. Based in Riyadh Saudi
Arabia, we localize, develop, migrate, train, host, and support our library
clients according to their needs. Our goal is to empower libraries to
explore, implement, and successfully use open-source solutions, including
Arabic Koha, Kete, DSpace and Drupal. We understand that FOSS is about
providing Freedoms to our clients.
 Categories: Middle East, North Africa, Arabic Countries, GCC (The Arab
States of The Gulf)