[Koha] Koha 3.2.7 authority entry is not displaying "Used in" value

oslo peter at oslo.ie
Tue Jul 12 03:48:21 NZST 2011

Also link_bibs_to_authorities.pl is broken in a lot of cases, only last week
it unlinked all my authorities, fortunately the library only had 500 bibs
but it still took me 3 hours to load up 500 bibs via the application and hit
the save button.

/*The only reliable way to link auth_headings and bibs it to do it via
addbiblio.pl on the /admin panel.*/

I'm currently writing a script to traverse the biblioitems table and link
bibs to authorities (or create new authorities) in a way that winr remove
the $9#100 tagfields on a failed search.

It uses the zebra Simplesearch() function and a lot of other built in
functionality built around the Addbiblio.pl and C4::Search.pm scripts.