[Koha] call number is not displayed in the generated pdf

Justin Unrau justin at prosentient.com.au
Mon Jul 11 17:54:25 NZST 2011

Hi there,

We had a similar problem with one of our clients last week. The problem we had
was that it's trying to pull the callnumber from the wrong place.

When you're in Tools > Labels > Manage Layout > Edit Label Layout click the
radio button that reads List Fields. It should show you the Koha fields it's
putting on the label. I'm guessing when you do that it says "callnumber" where
it should say "itemcallnumber" If you make that little change (it has to be done
in the List fields at first but after you save the layout it'll show up properly
with the dropdown lists) I bet the call number will show up on the labels.

I imagine it's something similar with the Collection code, I think you want it
to say "ccode" if you're listing fields.

That was our experience at least. I hope it helps.

--
Justin Unrau
Prosentient Systems Pty Ltd