[Koha] Translation of Koha in Farsi/Dari

nirma1230 nirma1230 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 19:43:33 NZST 2011

thank you for sharing information with us, i like it very much
Translation Services World is a translation agency, providing translation
solutions for the people of countries like USA, UK, Canada, France, Sweden,
Norway, Switzerland, Spain, Italy, Australia, Russia, Europe (Albania,
Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia &
Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia,
Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy,
Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta,
Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal,
Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden,
Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City) and many other
countries.

We do provide all kind of translation services including Document
Translation, Legal Translation, Website Translation, Software Translation,
Video Game Translation, Medical Translation, Proofreading, Audio & Video
Translation, Multilingual Research, Interpreting, Transcription etc. We have
experts translators / interpreters for all languages including Arabic,
Balochi, Check Republic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek,
Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Pashto, Polish, Portuguese,
Punjabi, Russian, Sindhi, Spanish, Urdu and many other famous languages.

Our translation services are highly reliable & trustworthy. Clients data is
always confidential. Our translators are professionals, they are qualified
and expert translators with great experience.

-----
http://www.translationservicesworld.com/dari_translation/