[Koha] Koha Support provider

davi at gnu.org davi at gnu.org
Tue Jul 5 07:22:29 NZST 2011

Hi,

This email is to request to be listed on koha-community.org as a Koha Support
provider.

  Company Name:  leals.com

  Contact Person:  David Díaz

  Contact email:  david at leals.com

  Website:  www.leals.com

  Telephone:  +34 922 37 18 42

  Address:  Iriarte, 12, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, S/C de Tenerife, Spain

  Short description of your services:
    PBX, Koha ILS, e-commerce, e-learning, ERP, CRM, and generic development,
    consulting and sysadmin services.

leals.com is a business democratically managed by its workers. Actual
democracy, not a corrupted one ;-)

All our-coop activities are completely transparent to all the cooperative
workers. We do not create fake excuses ;-)

Flat structure, without any manager or main administrator. Any worker can
carry out any task type ;-)

See http://www.leals.com/partners

Regards,
--
David Díaz (davi) worker of www.leals.com, a business democratically
managed by its workers. Webmaster, Debian Maintainer, Software Engineer.