[Koha] KohaCon11 - Programme Ideas wanted

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Tue Jul 5 03:23:37 NZST 2011

Joann Ransom
> We are calling for help for KohaCon11. Occurs to some of us that people
> might not realise that what they 'do' might be interesting to the rest of
> us. So, to that end, we are inviting people to submit ideas of presentatins
> they'd like to see at KohaCon11 in the hope that the rest of you clever
> people will think "I can talk about that" and step forward and submit
> abstracts for presentations. The full post can be found here:
> http://koha-community.org/kohacon11-programme-ideas-wanted/

Thank you to Jo for posting that while I was unavailable.  I hope
that we will get some great comments there soon.  If anyone prefers
to leave a comment on that page, me or someone else will copy any
suggestions across to the wiki.

Hope that helps,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work through http://www.software.coop/