[Koha] 2011-07-08 Global bug squashing day

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Mon Jul 4 21:40:32 NZST 2011

Dear Community!

Since there were no severe complaints after the first "Global sign off
day", I'll risk proposing another one, with a new name:

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/2011-07-08_Global_bug_squashing_day
(globsquad for short)

The name has been chosen to highlight that this day is meant not only
to encourage signing off on bugs, but to encourage all kinds of
activities that can help bugs and patches move along in the right
direction.

BibLibre has pledged to participate this time (and hopefully more
times in the future too), so we should be able to get even more stuff
done than the last time. Yay!

See you there!
Magnus Enger