[Koha] Koha wiki maintenance change

MJ Ray mjr at phonecoop.coop
Mon Jan 31 12:58:08 NZDT 2011

Chris Nighswonger <cnighswonger at foundations.edu>
>  On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 9:15 PM, MJ Ray <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:
> > And it looks like spam page creation is continuing unhindered by this
> > new requirement, but it prevents me doing anything about them.
> > Cheers m'dears(!)
>
> Can you really not confirm your email address via a confirmation email? Or
> am I misunderstanding your meaning here?

Yes, some misunderstanding. The above was written while waiting for the
confirmation email to arrive. During that time, I could do nothing.

Once it arrived, I was still not allowed to delete spam pages.

Is it possible to implement a more reasonable antispam, or should we
look for alternatives?

Regards,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha