[Koha] I've hit a wall during install on Debian

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Sun Jan 30 15:51:49 NZDT 2011

It should run on lenny and it does. Numerous perl modules aren't in lenny
that are in squeeze. But you can still CPAN them on.

Chris

On 30 Jan 2011 15:28, "MJ Ray" <mjr at phonecoop.coop> wrote:

Gallagher, Sean wrote:
> I am trying to get Koha 3.2.2 installed in Debian 507 and when I run the
sc...
That should be available
http://packages.debian.org/lenny/libcgi-session-perl
I think there might be a problem with the package system setup.
Is aptitude happy?
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-faq/ch-uptodate.en.html#s-aptitude-upgrade

And a small aside: debian 5 is going to be supported by the debian
project for at least a year, maybe longer.  Koha should run on it.

Regards,
Past Koha Release Manager (2.0), LMS programmer, statistician, webmaster.
Available for hire for Koha work http://www.software.coop/products/koha