[Koha] Regarding Stage Import

Thomas Theresa thomeresa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 23:02:18 NZDT 2011

Dear All,
I am Thomas Abraham. I am working on migration of Newgenlib to Koha. I
have got the data from newgenlib in cs format. I have converted the
data in MRC format using the MARCedit and imported using the Stage
Import.

Here When we are importing the data, each entry is gone as a single  record.
We are having one book having 100 copies. When the import is done it i
entered to the system as 10 records. Since the data we got Newgenlib
we have no choice.

My problem is when i am updating the bibilographic data of the
imported record using the rules using another stage import, only the
first record is getting updated, the other 99 copies biblographic
content remains the same. How can i update the content of all the 100
copies.

Please help me. If this question is having no sense i will explain you again.

With regards

Thomas Abraham
Open Knowledge Society, India