[Koha] Can Not Save Edited Records

alen vodopijevec alen at irb.hr
Fri Jan 28 11:49:10 NZDT 2011

One of my colleagues had similar problem - after deleting subfield she
could not save record (Save button was dead)(Koha 3.3).

I thought it's a buggy browser related issue, because I couldn't reproduce
it in a few other browsers so I forgot it :).

Which browser (and version) do you use and did you try to do same thing in
some other browser?

--
alen