[Koha] Conference timing, was: Access 2011: the Library is Open

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 06:34:15 NZDT 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:58 AM, MJ Ray <mjr at software.coop> wrote:
> But should we meekly accept the North America conference calendar?
> I missed a significant UK conference to attend KohaCon10 instead.
> There are always other conferences, but KohaCon is the best!

Of course not! Just something to consider. I have a book release in
October at a conference and I'll have to miss KohaCon for that if it's
the same time of year and it looks like Chris is going to be flying
around the world :) To be honest I had hoped for a spring conference
this year (easier to travel and still cheap) - but there was no way to
plan that early/quikcly.  Just spitting out ideas to consider.

Nicole