[Koha] Web hosting

Weinheimer Jim j.weinheimer at aur.edu
Wed Jan 26 09:42:46 NZDT 2011

Galen Charlton wrote:
<snip>
Googlebot is an interesting case.  On the one hand, sure, it can sometimes put more of a load on a library catalog than is desirable.  On the other hand, there are a number of Koha databases that are indexed in Google; while I'm not sure that there's any immediate benefit to that at the moment, the possibilities are interesting.
</snip>

Is there a quick and easy export to make a Google site map? That would be the best solution. I think having my records in Google, especially for the freely-accessible websites that I catalog, would be good. For the books on my shelves, it's probably useless.

James L. Weinheimer  j.weinheimer at aur.edu
Director of Library and Information Services
The American University of Rome
Rome, Italy
First Thus: http://catalogingmatters.blogspot.com/