[Koha] Web hosting

cjwalke cjwalke at mofga.org
Wed Jan 26 04:47:46 NZDT 2011

I'm looking into web hosting options for our library's catalog and would
appreciate advice.  Our OPAC is accessible to patrons from inside our LAN,
but I'd like to have it accessible from anywhere.  I've contacted a few
providers for quotes and it's looking like a cost of $1000 (US) per year.  I
work for a small non-profit and don't have much of a budget to work with,
that's why I chose Koha and currently have spent only $100 for hardware.

I'd appreciate any advice and I certainly do not mean to offend any hosting
providers that are part of this forum.

Thank you,
C.J. Walke, MLIS
Librarian
Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association
www.mofga.org