[Koha] organise of koha con @ india -reg

bjeyapragash prakash bjeyapragash at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 23:45:41 NZDT 2011

dear professionals,

I wish to bring to your kind notice that now in india the movement of
oss is very vigorous since the koha lists are very active. In india
number of places now and then the programmes are conducted by the
institutions on KOHA and I have observed that lot of thrusts are there
for koha implementation. Hence i am recomending the Koha con can be
conducted in INDIA for the benefits of indian participation and
contribution towards the development of KOHA for the betterment of our
professionals.

thanks and regards

--
B.Jeyapragash