[Koha] About KohaCon 2011 - ideas & thoughs

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Tue Jan 25 16:39:27 NZDT 2011

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Paul Poulain <paul.poulain at biblibre.com>wrote:

> Le 24/01/2011 14:19, Koustubha Kale a écrit :
> > I am not sure people can commit a full week for HackFest, but at VPM,
> > Thane, we should have no problem extending the hackfest. Plenty of
> > space during Diwali holidays.
> In fact, some will dedicate, some won't. It may depend on what those
> days contain.
> For example, we could have 1 day working on "how to become a developer",
> 1 day "what I'm about to add to Koha" (each company/dev
> presenting/demoing his plans), 1 day "what we think would be good for
> Koha", 1 day "bugzilla hunting", 1 day ...
>
> You can be sure I could give you ideas to work 2 full weeks doing a
> different thing every day ;-)
>
> But, the idea could be to have 1st topics that could be interesting for
> most ppl, then topics that could be of some interest for less ppl, so
> ppl could choose to stay 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 hackfest days

That would be great. I had to spend a lot of time and needed a lot of help
on IRC to get everything setup for Koha development. And I get stuck more
frequently than not with all things Git. So it will be really good to have a
"How to become a Koha developer" day.

Regards,
Koustubha Kale
Anant Corporation

Contact Details :
Address  : 103, Armaan Residency, R. W Sawant Road, Nr. Golden Dyes Naka,
Thane (w),
                Maharashtra, India, Pin : 400601.
TeleFax  : +91-22-21720108, +91-22-21720109
Mobile     : +919820715876
Website  : http://www.anantcorp.com
Blog : http://www.anantcorp.com/blog/?author=2