[Koha] Koha 3.2.3 make test fails

Chris Nighswonger cnighswonger at foundations.edu
Tue Jan 25 07:35:09 NZDT 2011

Hi Vitor,

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 5:39 AM, Vitor Fernandes <vitorfernandes87 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi there.
>
> Today i've tried to upgrade the Koha but before installing i've run
> the command "make test" and obtained the following error:

<snip>

> After that I've updated by Cpan the package MARC::Record but the error
> remains the same.
> There is a bug with the new version installer/update?

There don't appear to be any problems with tests failing in the 3.2.x branch
from which the latest 3.2.3 release was made:

http://bugs.koha-community.org:8080/job/Koha_3.2.x/

I have also run them on my staging server:

cnighs at li24-93:~/koha.3.2.test (3.2.x)$ perl t/Record.t
1..10
ok 1 - use C4::Record;
ok 2 - error works
ok 3 - testing marc2xml
ok 4 - testing marc2xml
ok 5 - testing xml2marc
ok 6 - testing marc2dcxml
ok 7 - testing marcQualified
ok 8 - testing marc2mosxml
ok 9 - testing bibtex
ok 10 - Html umlauts
cnighs at li24-93:~/koha.3.2.test (3.2.x)$

Kind Regards,
Chris