[Koha] New to list, non-techie question

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 02:20:55 NZDT 2011

Corinne,

It's best not to attach images to the mailing list because many on the list
are on very slow Internet connections.  You should link to images next time.

That said, I'm wondering what demo you're using because you're seeing things
that are not actually in Koha.  The official Koha site and links to official
Koha demos can be found here: http://koha-community.org/demo/

I can tell you that in Koha when an item has a hold on it it shows (1)
because you have 1 item and that item has one or more holds on it.  When a
patron clicks to place a hold they can then see where they will be in line
for the item.

Nicole C. Engard
ByWater Solutions