[Koha] KohaCon Conference Bids - to the wiki please

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 02:29:31 NZDT 2011

Okay, there are way too many bid emails to keep track of so I have
started a page on the wiki for you all to enter your info.  If you
think there should be more columns, go ahead and add them, but we need
all this info in one place so that we can make educated decisions and
so that we can pull that info to create a poll to vote on.

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/KohaCon_2011_Conference_Bids

Remember there are many more years when we can have conferences and
having this many bids this year is doing nothing but making it take
longer to make a decision, so if you would like to hold your bit for
2012 or 2013 that works too!

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard
Documentation Manager