[Koha] Koha upgradation

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Thu Jan 20 23:08:32 NZDT 2011

The third step is necessary to rearrange the 952 tag.  The rest should
be OK (unless you want to take the opportunity to clean up your marc
records).  If you have a significant number of items on current loan you
may also want to export the Issues table.

If you adopt this approach, you will lose some history but may avoid a
struggle with zebra configuration.

Bob Birchall
CALYX