[Koha] Overdue notifications not being sent out

benson Mugambi mnjoben at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 18:34:50 NZDT 2011

Thanks for the quick response Chris,

To add clarity, we are running koha 3.02.02.000 on ubuntu linux 10.04.1
We have process message queue on cron as shown below.
#KOHA CRONJOBS

PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib/
KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
KOHA_CRON_PATH=/usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/

# ADVANCE NOTICES
10   1 * *
 *  $KOHA_CRON_PATH/advance_notices.pl -c

# SEND EMAILS
15   * * * *  $KOHA_CRON_PATH/process_message_queue.pl

When i manually run the process message_queue command on the terminal, i get:
SMS::Send driver SMS::Send does not exist, or is not installed at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/SMS.pm line 78
I know SMS::Send is installed and i can actually locate it:
# locate SMS::Send
/usr/local/share/man/man3/SMS::Send.3pm
/usr/local/share/man/man3/SMS::Send::AU::Test.3pm
/usr/local/share/man/man3/SMS::Send::Driver.3pm
/usr/local/share/man/man3/SMS::Send::Test.3pm

So am still stuck.

Benson.