[Koha] Rural Bookmobiles, No Connectivity, Keeping Statistics by Stop, and KOC

M. Brooke Helman abesottedphoenix at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 09:18:15 NZDT 2011

Salvete!

I realise that you're not connected. However, I can't help wondering that if you
*were*, there ought be a clever way to have GPS detect where you are (granted
that you're not providing service to Mars) and having Koha pull it up.

        Is there a way to get some of the android stuff to work over a _really_
long distance instead of just between the stacks and the front desk?

Cheers,
Brooke