[Koha] Upgrade 3.02.02.001 -> 3.03.00.010

alen vodopijevec alen at irb.hr
Tue Jan 11 07:19:55 NZDT 2011

I have upgraded my development version from 3.2.x to 3.3 from git master
but administration URL was always redirecting me to database update
message screen. After submiting Upgrade, next page said "everything's
fine" but it kept redirecting me to the first step..

Then I manually changed (uhm) version number in database:
mysql> update systempreferences set value="3.0300010" where
variable='Version';

.. now it seems that everything is fine, database content is ok. So, is it
safe to leave system in that shape and why did it happen anyway?

Thanks in advance..

Regards,
alen
--