[Koha] Finding biblios with no items

James Ghiorzi JGhiorzi at lib.co.san-benito.ca.us
Tue Jan 11 05:08:49 NZDT 2011

Hi Beda,

Here is a SQL statement (for reports) for obtaining null item types (I think that's what your looking for)  I additionally added barcode to the original SQL to make differing copies easier.

SQL:

SELECT  items.barcode,items.dateaccessioned,items.ccode,items.itemcallnumber,items.itype,biblio.author,biblio.title, biblio.copyrightdate
FROM items
LEFT JOIN biblioitems ON (items.biblioitemnumber=biblioitems.biblioitemnumber)
LEFT JOIN biblio ON (biblioitems.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber)
WHERE items.itype IS NULL AND items.homebranch='SB'

You will also have to change the Homebranch Field to what ever Homebranch code you use.  Also if this doesn't work take a look at http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library  thats where all the community developed SQL reports are.

Respectfully,

James Ghiorzi
Library Assistant II
San Benito County Free Library