[Koha] recipe for setting up Koha in virtual machine and dev environment

Reed Wade reedwade at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 19:42:53 NZDT 2011

Thanks to Brooke for getting this rolled onto the wiki. I've made some
small fixes and added the second posting there as well which talks
about wring up your dev checkout (the first is more about installing
Koha).

They are at--

http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Setting_Up_Koha_in_Virtual_Environment_%2B_Using_That_as_a_Development_Environment
http://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_Dev_Env_Setup

I don't feel a strong sense of attachment to these and invite anyone
who cares to make any improvements or updates or even organise the
info in different ways.

thanks,
-reed