[Koha] Importing AUTHORITY records into Koha

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 07:52:49 NZDT 2011

Cecil,

Koha doesn't have a graphical interface for importing Authorities yet.
 That said, Koha can import authorities, but you have to do it from
the command line (something I hope will change one day soon).

Someone else will have to give you the command necessary for importing
authorities since I'm having trouble remembering where I put those
instructions ...

Thanks
Nicole C. Engard
ByWater Solutions