[Koha] staff client, wrong default library

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 03:37:27 NZDT 2011

Sounds to me like maybe you installed the sample data (hence the
branches you don't recognize).  If you don't use those branches you
can delete them by going to Admin > Libraries, branches and groups and
deleting branches that you don't use.  As for the system choosing the
'wrong' branch.  It is choosing the branch that you're logged in at.
You will see that branch is the top right of your staff client. If you
update your patron account to have the 'right' home branch then you'll
be all better.

Nicole