[Koha] Editing library code

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Tue Jan 4 09:23:29 NZDT 2011

On 4 January 2011 09:16, Paul <paul.a at aandc.org> wrote:
> Happy new year to all.
>
> Q: How do I edit our "Library Code" (koha-admin / branches / modify
> library), please? It does not appear in an editable text-box.
>
> [we originally - and erroneously - entered our code with the "Canadian
> prefix" Ca, as CaOPIACS, and now need only OPIACS.]

Hi Paul

Happy new year, the short answer is, you can't. Not in the web
interface. Because to do so means updating a whole pile of things, the
borrowers table, items table, accountlines, reserves, the marc in
biblioitems etc.

Does it actually matter, the description is displayed in most places ... ?

Chris