[Koha] Phone notification system for Koha

Carlin, William WCarlin at washoecounty.us
Mon Feb 28 10:21:18 NZDT 2011

Hello,

If the Phone Notification system you are thinking of is being used to
call patrons automatically and announce Hold available, Overdue, and
fines then there is a solution called TM3 from TalkingTech.  We've been
using them with Symphony and they've indicated they're compatible with
Koha will work directly with us when we migrate to Koha.

Here is their contact info:

Talkingtech
1000 Heritage Center Circle
Round Rock, TX 78664
Office 800-631-0315
Cell 512-487-4992
Fax 512-238-3001
Email seany at talkingtech.com

Best Wishes,
William Carlin
Systems
Washoe County Library System
775 327-8348

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic ~
Arthur C. Clarke.