[Koha] Erotic materials (some say pornography)

Waylon Robertson wrobertson1981 at yahoo.co.nz
Sun Feb 27 08:21:09 NZDT 2011

for the site i work for, we're abusing the branches table, using it for
libraries (completely different sections, in one db). and i coded in access
controls to only allow those who have the branch in their borrower attributes,
to be able to search those branches. limits are put inside opac-search.pl to
filter against the branches (in our case of multiple libraries, "or" boolean. in
yours, possibly a "not" bool unless patron category = adult)