[Koha] help writing report

Nicole Engard nengard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 05:20:14 NZDT 2011

The report you shared was looking for collectiontitle and not book
title.  So try this:

SELECT  borrowers.categorycode,borrowers.borrowernumber,borrowers.surname,borrowers.firstname,biblio.title,items.barcode,items.datelastborrowed
FROM borrowers LEFT JOIN statistics on
(statistics.borrowernumber=borrowers.borrowernumber) LEFT JOIN items
on (items.itemnumber = statistics.itemnumber) LEFT JOIN biblio on
(biblio.biblionumber = items.biblionumber)   WHERE
borrowers.categorycode='3RD'

As for clearing a patron's record there is a the anonymizer tool - but
I've heard mixed reviews of how it works.

Nicole