[Koha] Another Error while installing test Koha

Buster storypage at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 12:01:05 NZDT 2011

You know what? I probably installed Apache and MySQL all wrong. I had so
many fits and start loading this that I think I'll just wipe the hard drive
and start clean. This whole thing is just so I can get the hang of it,
anyway.

I'll let you know how V. 2.0 goes. :-)

Thanks the help.

--Jim Maroon

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 3:21 PM, Doug Dearden <dearden at sarsf.org> wrote:

> Jim,
>

> Something up with your apache config.  Did you add “Listen 8080” to the
> ports.conf file?  Did you disable the default apache site?  Check through
> your apache configs, and also restart apache.
>

> Doug

"The man, who, by his own and his family's labour, can provide a sufficiency
of food and raiment and a comfortable dwelling place, is not a poor
man."--William Cobbett,
*Cottage Economy*, 1826.

http://www.sufficientself.com