[Koha] [Koha-devel] KohaCon 2011 : The Votes Are In

Chris Cormack chris at bigballofwax.co.nz
Fri Feb 18 20:51:20 NZDT 2011

On 18 February 2011 17:32, 毛慶禎 <mao at lins.fju.edu.tw> wrote:
> Congratulations to the organizers of the Thane.
> What happen if we remove those who vote for himself?
>
> A lot of vote come from the organizers themselves.
> http://wiki.koha-community.org/w/images/Kohacon2011-site-survey-results-anonymized.csv

For a purely academic exercise, lets say we decided to discard those
votes (NOTE Im not saying we should do that. this is just for an
exercise)

That leaves 209 first place votes for Thane = 836 points

Next closest is Nepal with 107 = 428
Then with 32 second place votes for nepal = 96 = 524
93 third place votes = 186 = 710
24 fourth place votes = 734

So throwing out all the votes for Thane from VPM Thane, and not
counting any of the 2nd, 3rd and forth place votes for it, it still
wins.

Chris