[Koha] Changing the blue color on the search bar of OPAC

Wagner, Jane jwagner at liblime.com
Fri Feb 18 05:18:16 NZDT 2011

If that’s the only change you want, you can just add this to the OpacUserCSS
syspref instead of modifying the .css file – makes upgrading easier:

#opac-main-search { background: #77933C none; }

Use the hex code for the color you want.

Jane Wagner

Senior Project Manager

LibLime, a division of PTFS

6400 Goldsboro Road, Suite 200