[Koha] LibLime and Koha Community

Wagner, Jane jwagner at liblime.com
Fri Feb 18 04:07:13 NZDT 2011

There are several aspects to the story.  Liblime developed a version
called Liblime Enterprise Koha (LEK) a couple of years ago; the features
in that version have not been generally released pending sponsor approval.

PTFS bought Liblime last year (when LEK was already in place).  In the
meantime, PTFS has developed a large number of features which were
publicly released a year ago and formed the basis of our Harley version.
Some but not all of those features have been integrated into version 3.2
and the upcoming version 3.4.

There are many local versions of Koha around the world, and LEK is one of
them.  We'd be happy to provide more information for you or anyone else on
your team.

Jane Wagner
Senior Project Manager
LibLime, a division of PTFS